Sunday, May 3, 2009

Architectural Technologist - 0300tv

Image via Wikipedia

I have just stumbled onto this amazing site, called 0300tv and what can I say, where do I start, its a little unusual, but the site is pure Architecture. There are some very interesting interviews, and building reviews all on excellent video. Navigation is a Little rustic, but once you master the logic its easy.

Put together by Felipe De Ferrari M.from Chili, its a very arty, Architect sort of site, but I enjoyed my visit and will certainly put ar least 1 hour of CPD down for this, for design ,construction,

The language is mostly English, but where it strays you get a translation sub text on the screen, or whats going on is translated by the action. I rate this site and give it my 5* rating, the first I have given.

Related articles by Zemanta
  • Pics and Video: Scuderia Ferrari F60 gets on track (autoblog.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment