Thursday, December 31, 2009

Review: TALLGRASS by Sandra Dallas

Melissa from Shhh I’m Reading… chose Tallgrass by Sandra Dallas for the WWII reading challenge.  Here’s what she had to say about the book:

Tallgrass is a story that brought out strong emotions in me. While I know that fear can make people behave shamefully, it saddens me that this same type of discrimination can easily be found today. If you are a fan of WWII fiction, I would recommend Tallgrass as a different view into how the war affected those in the internment camps and the surrounding communities.

Read the complete review here.

**Attention participants:  Remember to email us a link to your reviews, and we’ll post them here so we can see what everyone is reading!**

[Via http://warthroughthegenerations.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment