Sunday, January 17, 2010

Latest Writing Projects

I have a number of exciting writing projects I am developing now. They are all on topics I have a keen interest in. In no particular order, the subjects include smoking, an artist’s canvas, fathers, home, success, and a novel.

The smoking one I am working on first. I received a number of interview sources through ReporterConnection.com for that one and will be using the interviews in the book. As well, ReporterConnection.com was used for the fathers book and the success book.

The artist’s canvas book is a creative collaboration of a piece of artwork that goes along with a book I am writing. I have been picking up the paintbrushes and doing art again recently and it is a true joy. The home piece is something close to my heart and the novel is too.

Please look out for these stories to published this year. It is a joy to write them and I have been reading up on a lot of great material to make them even better than my previous work.

[Via http://kakonged.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment