Sunday, January 31, 2010

Productivity blogger list results in unproductive practice

If you’ve heard me speak about technology you know I’m a huge fan of Mark Briggs. In fact, I could literally touch my current Briggs reading, Journalism Next, from where I’m sitting.

So, imagine my surprise when I went in search of his advice on the best cloud server and found this amazing list of productivity blogs.

My fandom of all things Briggs was compounded when I saw Leo Babauta’s name first on the list. Anyone who ever has spoken with me about time management knows I also am a huge fan of The Power of Less.

Needless to say, Briggs’s list had credibility with me. So much, in fact, that I spent a good part of my evening following each of the authors on Twitter and adding their RSS feeds to my Google Reader.

Productive? I think not.

[Via http://thekrg.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment