Saturday, October 17, 2009

JULI & JULIA

I LOVE JULIE & JULIA!!!! I came from a seminar this morning for Catering Business then I saw Julie & Julia at the MOA! I LOVE IT!!! Meryll Streep and Amy Adams are fascinating to see again on the big screen. ‘LOVE Meryl Streep and Amy Ad…ams gave such another acting revelation. It was very entertaining indeed. It reminds you of doing things what you love most doing no matter how difficult the task may seem. The secret is you have to enjoy it! Go ahead, INDULGE in this movie with your friends, husbands, wives, partners and your loved ones. Have dinner with them later or better yet, COOK dinner for them =) I myself will also be in another adventure, this time together with my mom and dad. I think I will pursue my COOKING CAREER soon! Le Cordon Bleu?! Why not!!!

Now I need to finish up reading “My Life in France” by Julia Child with Alex Prudhomme. I’m up for another challenge =)

No comments:

Post a Comment