Saturday, November 21, 2009

The Best Signing Ever Tomorrow!

I know I said I was going to be MIA this month but I just had to share my excitement tomorrow. I will be driving three plus hours to go to:

 

Sunday 22 November 2009, 1:00-3:00PM

A NOVEL IDEA:

A benefit for the

Philadelphia Free Library

summer reading program

Laurie Halse Anderson, Jay Asher,

T.A. Barron, Sarah Dessen,

Steven Kluger, Justine Larbalestier,

David Levithan, Lauren Myracle,

Scott Westerfeld, Jacqueline Woodson

Children’s Book World

17 Haverford Station Road

Haverford, PA

AMAZING line-up, right? I’m mostly going for Sarah Dessen and Laurie Halse Anderson but I’d love to get some stuff signed by the others too. Unfortunately, I have to buy any books I want signed there so I will most likely only be getting a Sarah Dessen and LHA book plus a few Christmas presents, I hope. But still, it’ll be great.

I’ve known about this signing but I figured I wouldn’t be able to go because it’s so far away and both of my parents work and wouldn’t take off. But, my amazing grandma said that if I could get my one friend to drive (she’s 20 and HATES books), she’d pay for gas. So I begged my friend and she finally agreed so we’re spinning it off as a “roadtrip” and leaving tomorrow morning at 7:30. I’m SO excited.

Anyone else going to be there?

 

 

[Via http://harmonybookreviews.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment