Thursday, November 12, 2009

Hot Blogitty Blog

I can’t say that I have anything too exciting to write about today, so I thought I would write about, well, blogging.

First thing on my mind, I know I’m way behind the curve on this one but I just recently learned how to subscribe to RSS feeds. I absolutely adore having blog posts from (some) of my favorite blogs delivered right to my outlook box! However, this only works on some blogs—mostly blogger blogs. IN fact, I don’t know if I’d even know how to subscribe to this blog. Oh well!

Secondly, I recently figured out how to write my posts in Word and send them over to WordPress. Normally, this isn’t a huge thing, but lately WordPress has been acting up so typing things in Word has been a lifesaver.

Finally, I noticed today that my old blog, which I haven’t updated since May, is getting more hits than this one. Apparently, people are still reading my review of Loving Frank by Nancy Horan (I didn’t especially like it). Go figure!

No comments:

Post a Comment