Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Four More...um, no, Five More

I added five more books to my ebooks tonight – Brimstone, Terminal Freeze, Still Life with Crows, and Cemetary Dance – all by Lincoln Childs & Douglas Preston; and “Death Match” by Lincoln Child.  I can’t seem to find “The Relic” in ebooks so will have to see if I can buy it on ebay.  Figure if I’m going to buy it in written form, I will only get it in hardbound.

Now I have sixteen ebooks to read – several are free ones by new authors that I’m not sure I will like.  Hopefully they will get some more ebooks out soon of these two authors because, so far anyway, I really enjoy their books.  I’ve read “Deep Storm”, “Riptide” and the latest one from the other day “Cabinet of Curiosities” which I highly recommend.

There are several more I want but will refrain from buying until I get these five read.  Barnes and Nobel makes it so easy to buy ebooks – can get them with the push of a button.  I downloaded the Kindle ereader for my computer as well thinking Kindle might have a few books I couldn’t get with the B&N ereader, however, I was wrong.  Still, I have it now so I can get my coworker to “loan” me ebooks if she has any I want – I think one of our Captains has a Kindle too but bet he reads more the political thrillers which I could care less about.  I don’t like religious thrillers either.  My son is starting to get aggravated with me because I haven’t read “Angels and Demons” yet – will have to break down and buy it in ebook format I suppose.

I wonder what would be involved in publishing my own ebooks? Couldn’t they be scanned or typed into the required format? I have no idea and doubt it would work anyway because I’m not one for promoting my own work.

Oh well.  Hope everyone has a great Tuesday! I will be thrilled when I’m off work tomorrow and have arrived, once again, to my days off! :-)

[Via http://seamonster02.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment