Thursday, September 10, 2009

Loving Forensic Mysteries by A. Ferguson

I am on my second book by Alane Ferguson about a teen named Cammie who is a coroner’s assistant. It’s got all the good gory details of autospies, mystery to be solved, and fun/crazy life of a teenager. Plus it takes place in Colorado! (How many books take place there?)

If you are into CSI and stuff like that, you might want to give it a try. The first book is The Christopher Killer and my current selection is Angel of Death. I remember when it arrived as a new book in 2006. I was slightly interested because the cover had a photo of toe tag on the dead body – a good cover always catches my eye!

Well, now I am finally reading it and can’t wait to pick it up again – it’s like this other world to escape to for a few hours. How did this man die? Was the Eagle Scout involved? What about Cammie’s mom? I think it’s awesome that Cammie is her dad’s assistant. Her dad basically expects all the adults to treat her with respect – and she deserves it too.

If you read it, let me know what you think!

[Via http://wakecounty.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment