Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Recommended Reading List

Here are some books that I’ve read in past two years or so. I will probably write a review on a couple of them, but I wanted to get a list of my favorites out there for you. These aren’t all of the books I’ve read on the following subjects, they’re just the ones that stood out to me or have impacted my life recently for one reason or another. I hope it’s a blessing.

Missions and Discipleship

The Disciple-Making Pastor by Hull

The Lost Art of Disciple Making by Eims

Mentoring for Missions by Krallmann

The Challenge of Missions by Oswald J. Smith

The Key to the Missionary Problem by Murray and Choy

The Master Plan of Discipleship by Coleman

Thinking Outside the Box by Keen

The Creation of a Student Volunteer Movement to Evangelize the World by Wallstrom

Culture Shock by Loss

Foreign to Familiar by Lanier

Psychology of Missionary Adjustment by Jones and Jones

Islam

Islam and the Cross by Zwemer and Greenway

Unveiling Islam by Caner and Caner

Encountering the World of Islam by Swartley

Building Bridges by Accad

Call to Prayer for The Moslem World by Zwemer

Out of the Crescent Shadows by Caner and Caner

Practical Life and Ministry

Lectures to My Students by Spurgeon

Cat and Dog Theology by Sjogren and Robinson

Chazown by Groeschel

7 Practices of Effective Ministry by Stanley

Communication

Artful Persuasion by Mills

The Tipping Point by Gladwell

Communicating for a Change by Stanley

Refining Your Style by Stone

Business and Organization

Trust by Csorba

The Purple Cow by Godin

The Dip by Godin

Miscellaneous

The Art of War by Tzu

Leadership by Giuliani

No comments:

Post a Comment